Good News, all order from On April 1st with a free Earphone Case Bag.
- The Newest bluetooth headset with lightweight and compact portable design.We are committed to creating the most Mini bluetooth headsets. Simple and Stylish.
- Built-in HD and sensitivity microphone. Ideal for in-car calling or working use. Support A2DP , makes you can enjoy clear and natural sound when calling.
- Built-in 50 Mah polymer battery. Up to 4 hours of continuous talk time, 3.5 hours of music time. Only need to charging 2 hours. Do not over 2 hours.
- Pairing Instruction: Press and hold the button until the voice states”Ready to pair” or the LED light flashing Red and Blue.
- Notice : The bluetooth is only for one ear . Not a pair. Due to the difference of people’s ear, this earphone maybe not fits everyone. If the one you get is not perfect for you, please let us know. We will find a best way to help you.
Color: White,Black,Light Pink, Blue,
USER MANUAL OF BLUETOOTH HEADSET
Please read this information before you use the headset.
To avoid electromagnetic interference, please turn off the headset in any place
where posted notices instruct you to do so.
Note: Most modern electronic devices are susceptible to electromagnetic
interference (EMI) if inadequately shielded, designed, or otherwise configured
for electromagnetic compatibility.
Turn off the headset when on board an aircraft. The use of this headset might
interfere with the electrical system of an aircraft.
If you use a medical device, such as a pacemaker, consult the manufacturer of
your medical device to determine if it is adequately shielded from
electromagnetic interference. Your physician can assist you in obtaining this
Only use the supplied power adapter with the headset.
You are advised to put the headset in a safe place where it will not be bent or
crushed when not in use otherwise it may bring harm to human body.
Keep the headset away from children. Some small or detachable parts might be swallowed and result in harm.
Multi-function button (MFB):
MFB used when performing any of the following operations:
Power on/ power off / pairing/ answering call / dialing /ending call /rejecting call/ Switch calls mode
Charging the Bluetooth headset
The battery in the Bluetooth headset can be charged. It is recommended that the battery is fully charged before first use.
1. Connect the charging pin of the USB cable to the charging socket of the headset.
2. Connect the other end of the USB cable to either the:
AC charger, and plug into a wall (A/C) outlet
Computer’s USB port
3. During the charging, the red indicator on the Bluetooth headset will remain until fully charging.
4. Total charging time is 1-2 hours. When fully charged, the indicator will turn blue.
Please don’t use other charger which can’t match your Bluetooth headset. Use of a different charger could potentially harm the headset.
The headset cannot be used whilst charging.
Power ON/Power OFF
1. Power ON
Hold the MFB for 3 seconds. The BLUE indicator will flicker fast twice. Bluetooth headset is now powered ON.
2. Power OFF
Hold the MFB for 5 seconds, the red indicator will flicker quickly. When the indicator disappears, the Bluetooth headset is now powered OFF.
3. When the Bluetooth headset is in standby, and the indicator changes from BLUE to red, this will mean that the battery no longer has enough power.
Pairing is the wireless cryptographic connection between two Bluetooth devices; ie. mobile phone and Bluetooth headset.
1. Before you start pairing, ensure Bluetooth headset is powered OFF.
2. Hold MFB for 7 seconds, until the BLUE indicator remains on, or until the BLUE and RED indicator flickers alternately.
3. Search for Bluetooth headset according to your mobile phone instructions. (Usual procedure: enter your Bluetooth settings on mobile phone, and search for new device)
4. Your mobile phone will search the Bluetooth headset. Connect to the Bluetooth headset model name (such as H16).
5. Please enter “0000”, if asked to enter a password. Once confirmed, the two devices are now paired.
Attention: If PAIRING is not completed within 5 minutes, you will have to start again from step 1.
If you Bluetooth headsets have connected with a mobile phone, you just need power on the Bluetooth headsets next time, then the Bluetooth headset and the mobile will connect automatically.
During a call, a short press of the MFB will END the call. Alternatively, the call can be ended from the mobile phone.
Answer a call
When there is an incoming call, there will be a warning tone from the Bluetooth headset. A short press of the MFB will answer the call. Alternatively, the call can be answered from the mobile phone.
Re-dial the last call
Press the MFB twice to re-dial the last call.
Reject a call
When there is an incoming call. Press the MFB for 2 seconds to reject the call.
Hold the MFB for 3 seconds. Then say the name of the person you wish to call.
End connect between Bluetooth headset and mobile phone
If you want to disconnect Bluetooth headset and mobile phone, please choose any of the following way.
- Power off Bluetooth headset
- Disconnect by using the mobile phone. (Please do as the instruction of the mobile phone.)
- Move the Bluetooth headset more than 10 meters far from mobile phone.